Rather than travelling into Central Bangkok to get the Airport Link or a taxi to Suvarnabhumi Airport, a much quicker option is to take a bus or taxi direct from Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi Airport. Suvarnabhmui Airport is located some distance to the east of Bangkok and much closer to Pattaya than Central Bangkok itself.
Bus times Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi Airport
There are 10 direct bus services a day from Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi Airport which you can book online.
|Pattaya Bus Station||Suvarnabhumi Airport||Ticket Price||Company|
|06:00||08:00||฿ 320||Bell Travel|
|09:00||11:00||฿ 320||Bell Travel|
|09:00||12:00||฿ 410||Bell Travel|
|11:00||13:00||฿ 320||Bell Travel|
|13:00||15:00||฿ 320||Bell Travel|
|13:00||16:00||฿ 410||Bell Travel|
|15:00||17:00||฿ 320||Bell Travel|
|17:00||19:00||฿ 320||Bell Travel|
|17:00||20:00||฿ 410||Bell Travel|
|19:00||21:00||฿ 320||Bell Travel|
- The journey with Bell Travel from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya takes 2 hours to 3 hours depending upon which service you take.
- Bell Travel uses modern air-conditioned vehicles and this is one of the better bus services that you can take in Thailand.
Buy Tickets to Suvarnabhumi Airport
Use the Search Box below to book your bus tickets from Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi Airport:
- Taxis are also available to book online through the Search Box above. If you are travelling in a group consider booking a minivan as this may work out cheaper than booking individual bus tickets or multiple taxis.
About travel to Suvarnabhumi Airport
Bell Travel services to Suvarnabhumi Airport depart from the main bus station in Pattaya, which is located near the intersection of the North Pattaya Road and the Sukhumvit Road. A taxi to Pattaya Bus Station normally costs 150 to 200 THB depending upon where you are travelling from and how successful you are negotiating with the taxi driver. A cheaper way to get to Pattaya Bus Station is to use Pattaya’s shared taxi network. From Central Pattaya you need to take a shared taxi heading northward to the Dolphin Circle, which is at the western end of the North Pattaya Road. From the Dolphin Circle you then need to take a second shared taxi from the Dolphin Circle travelling east along the North Pattya Road to reach Pattaya Bus Station.
- Location of Pattaya Bus Station:
The distance by road from Pattaya Bus Station to Suvarnabhumi Airport is 116 km. The bus will travel direct from Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi Airport with no comfort break on route. Make sure that you bring everything with you that are likely to need for the journey and bear in mind that there are on board toilets on this service. Passengers disembark from the bus in front of the entrance to departure hall of the airport where passengers check in for their flight.
- Location of Suvarnabhumi Airport:
It is important to make sure you consider the timing of your journey carefully:
- If you arrive late at Pattaya Bus Station for your reserved bus then you will not be refunded and you will need to pay for another ticket on a different service.
- At weekends and on Thai public holidays the journey time can be longer than expected due to congestion on the road to Suvarnabhumi Airport, which is also one of the main roads carrying onto Central Bangkok. We recommend booking a bus which is scheduled to arrive 4 hours before your the time your flight is scheduled to take off to allow for delays and the time it takes to check in for your flight, to clear immigration and walk to the departure gate. Suvarnabhumi is a large and very busy airport.